We hope you're having an amazing summer! 🌞 We've noticed that some of you might have experienced a surprising change in your hair extensions during these sunny months – they might be turning a little bit orange or peachy. But don't worry, it's all because of the fun under the sun and the sunscreen adventures!
Here's the scoop: Sun creams and our lovely hard water can sometimes throw a little party on your hair extensions. They mix and mingle, causing a funky chemical reaction that leaves behind mineral deposits on your locks. And voilà, we get that unexpected hue!
But hey, no need to stress about it. We've got the perfect solution that'll make your hair go "Yay!" Enter the Malibu Hard Water Sachet – the superhero for your hair! 🦸♀️ This little wonder product is specially designed to kick those mineral deposits to the curb and bring your hair extensions back to their vibrant selves.
Wanna know how to use it? It's a piece of cake! 🍰
1. Wet your beautiful hair extensions – they love a good splash!
2. Tear open the Malibu Hard Water Sachet, and let the magic flow onto your hair.
3. Give your hair a little love massage, making sure the product spreads all around.
4. Time to play the waiting game – leave it on for about 5 minutes.
5. Rinse, rinse, rinse till the water runs clear – bye-bye, unwanted hues!
6. Finish with your regular shampoo and conditioner to keep your extensions looking tip-top.
And there you have it! 🎉 With the help of Malibu Hard Water Sachet, your hair extensions will be ready for more fun in the sun, without any peachy surprises!
If you have any questions or just wanna share your beachy stories, we're always here for you. We want your hair to rock all year round, whether it's a summer paradise or a winter wonderland!
Sending sunny smiles your way,
Limit.less hair co 😊✨